At Berwick College we offer:
- A broad and comprehensive range of courses and programs for students in Years 7 – 12, as well as VCAL, VET and Foundation VCAL programs.
- High Achievers’ Program (HAP) – An enrichment program designed to foster 21st Century learners.
- Dance Academy (Years 7 to 9) – a full-time academic and dance program linking students’ educational pursuits with their performing arts interests.
- Basketball Academy (Years 7 to 10) – an elite program allowing young student athletes to enhance and develop their sporting talent while concurrently receiving their secondary education.
- Career specific pathways and counselling which assists students to identify and develop worthwhile career goals and to select subjects which will maximise their opportunities both at and beyond school.
- A Wellbeing Team, School Chaplain and School Nurse to provide care for students and their needs.
- Pastoral care through Home Groups where the teacher looks after the pastoral needs of students and works as the first point of contact for parents.
- Classroom eLearning supported by computer and multimedia technologies.
- BYOD Program.
- A comprehensive Instrumental Music program.
- An extensive range of school and inter-school sporting activities, in outstanding sporting facilities.
- A safe and happy environment where all students are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Please view our prospectus: CLICK HERE