Curriculum & Course Information
The curriculum at Years 7-9 is designed to provide rich learning experiences in a wide range of areas, thereby preparing students to make objective decisions with regard to their studies in the later years of schooling. Lessons are differentiated, so that all students can experience success in their learning. There is a focus on English, Maths, Science and Humanities. This is complemented with opportunities to study sports, the Arts, Technology and languages.
The College offers an exceptionally wide range of programs in the later years (10, 11 and 12), catering for the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), Applied Learning (the Victorian Certificate of Education Vocational Major -VCE VM in 2023) as well as a wide range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) subjects.
College Curriculum Learning Consumables.The Department funding we receive contributes to the basic curriculum, however limits our ability to provide students with the level of resources and facilities we expect to provide our students. This contribution allows us to provide appropriate resources in classroom and across the school.
When using Compass to pay for your child's fees there are two options:
Option 1, "Pay Now": Select what you would like to pay for, proceed to make the payment with your credit card.
Option 2, "Payment Plan": Select what you would like to pay for, also proceed to make the payment by entering your credit card details and select "Pay via Payment Plans".
The dates for the Payment Plan are as follows and are calculated from the total amount:
|25% - 05/02/21|
|25% - 26/02/21|
|25% - 29/03/21|
|25% - 30/04/21|
For CSEF allocations and information please contact the office.
Please note, only payments made via Compass will be displayed here in Compass. To request an updated statement or to confirm your account balance, please contact the main office / finance department.
Phone: 8768 1000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sustainable School Shop is a safe and efficient process for families to be able to recycle and trade their second hand textbooks, uniforms and other student resources. Parents can register on the Sustainable School Shop website here:
- List your items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The College’s book and uniform lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- Most trading will occur with other parents from our College
- Search only - registering/logging-in on the Sustainable School Shop, searching all the for-sale ads and gaining the sellers’ contact details is free.
- Single items cost $1.50 to be advertised
- Subscription - an annual subscription costs $21.95 (includes ad matching)