Wellbeing staff are available to discuss and give advice on personal or family problems, particularly those affecting a student’s academic, emotional or social development. Wellbeing can provide support through:
- Targeted programs (eg. Bullying, online safety, social development)
- Referrals to community agencies
- Information about financial supports: Financial Support Services
You can contact our team via email or phone or on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/berwickcollege_wellbeing/
Student Learning Leaders and Home Group Teachers can also assist in connecting you with the team.
When on site, students can make an appointment by walking into the Wellbeing Centre before or after school, or during recess and lunch.
- Kyra Dawson – 8768 1022 – Kyra.Dawson@education.vic.gov.au
- Sam Crotty – 8768 1023 – Samuel.Crotty@education.vic.gov.au
- Dan Lipscombe (In School Youth Worker – Les Twentyman Foundation) – 8768 1016 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracey Anastasi (College Nurse) – 8768 1020 – Tracey.Anastasi@education.vic.gov.au
COMMUNITY SUPPORTS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE:
LIFELINE has a crisis text service operating between 6pm and midnight – https://www.lifeline.org.au/crisis-text/
Step 1: Text 0477 13 11 14
Step 2: Complete the pre-survey questions
Step 4: You will be connected with a Crisis Supporter as soon as one is available.
Child FIRST: 9705 3939