The Berwick College Sports Academy aims to provide an integrated academic pathway driven by young students’ sporting aspirations.
This elite program allows young student athletes to enhance and develop their sporting talent while concurrently receiving their secondary education.
It is crucial to the Academy that students’ academic pursuits are of the highest priority and that each student’s interest and aspiration in sport assists them in achieving high results, both academically and athletically.
In 2019 (6 State Championships and 1 National Championship)
- Junior Boys State 3×3 Champions
- Junior Boys VCC State Champions
- Junior Girls VCC State Champions
- Intermediate Boys VCC State Champions (Div 1 and 2)
- Year 7 Boys SSV State Champions
- Juniors Boys National Champions
The Academy is committed to:
- Providing strong pastoral care for all students.
- Constant monitoring of academic performance and achievements.
- Providing a unique, high quality specialised sports program, allowing students to reach their full potential in their selected sport.
- Creating skills within the Academy’s students to provide unique opportunities aimed at future employment.
For further enquires please contact: Mr Chris Pentland (03) 8768 1090
BC Sports Academy Powerpoint Presentation